Do you want to have a one of a kind wedding where everybody will have a real good time? Well you will need to work out on a few important details on your preparation to make your wedding more endearing to your friends, relatives, and guests. Consider these unique ideas and spend your wedding dollars the right way:
1. Personalized decorations at the ceremony – The most important part of the wedding is the ceremony itself so it is but fitting that all the intricate details of the decors should be displays. But instead of going for the usual stuff like petals along the aisle and flowers on the pathway, why not do a little bit more like arranging the petals by color and create a pattern on the floor? This will surely get all the guest’s attention and will make your walk a little more interesting than the usual.
2. Entryway surprise – Make a statement with this overlooked wedding detail. Create a décor that will symbolize both of your personality and you love for each other. Leave a lasting impression to everybody at the wedding and give them something to appreciate while they walk their way to the reception area.
3. Guest’s lounge area – This area is often seen in most weddings of today. Create an area where everybody can sit around and mingle with each other after having fun at the dance floor. This is a great way to get everyone involved and to leave no one out of place.
4. Exceptional entertainment – Instead of having the usual live band and DJ to arrange the entertainment for you, why not try something else give your guest something to talk about as well? Like for instance, if both if you have a talent for dancing, Organize a short program and try to stage a dance number for all of the guest and retell your beautiful love story through your every moves. Or better yet, try to hire a traditional band to play the songs that represents your family’s heritage. Not only will the guest’s will be surprised by this move, but you will be able to leave them all breathless. Once you have shown your stuff, then everybody can go back to dance with their favorite tunes.
5. Welcome bags and after party snacks – Go an extra mile by giving your guests a very special treat. Give them welcome bags at the start of the celebration. Make a special not telling them how appreciative you are for attending you wedding. And after all the partying and merry-making, inform everyone that you have organized a special snack menu for all those who want to have a ‘food refill’. Make sure that everybody will leave the place satisfied and happy and they will forever remember your wedding day as a unique occasion that will certainly stand out among the rest of the weddings they have attended.
For further advice on wedding planning and preparations, click here to see the wedding planning tips provided by sizzleeats.com for more information.
Follow these simple tips and you’ll be able to give your guests a WOW experience at your wedding day. Hopefully, this post have brought resources, advice, and ideas to help your wedding preparations become a little more stress-free and turn your planning into a worthwhile experience.